Surebonder's CL-800 is the ideal glue gun for crafting, floral and do-it-yourself prjects. Its high temperture makes it perfect for bonding to metal, wood, leather, ceramics, and other non-porous surfaces, and its cordless mode gives you complete mobilty freedom.
Fans of this high-temp model marvel at how it can effectively fuse such a wide variety of surfaces, from porous fabric to densely made plastic. Its cordless capacity, ergonomic design and extra safety features allow you to focus on your project without distraction. To use cordless, use the base as a heater/gun holder between applications or simply plug cord into base for continuous use. Easy and convenient for either simple fixes or long, detail-oriented projects. Size is 11.9 x 8.5 x 3.2. Use with standard 7/16 diameter glue sticks in 4-inch or 10-inch lengths.
- Can reach 380 degrees F for optimal bonding with metal, wood, ceramics and other porous and non-porous materials
- Includes heating base (for holding and warming glue gun in cordless mode) and mini glue pad to hold gun between applications
- Use indefinitely with cord, or up to 3 minutes without cord
- 60-watt capacity allows for continual pumping of glue
- Safety features include safety fuse; insulated nozzle; and side fins that prevent glue from flowing backing up when the gun is laid down